Hactoberfest is coming...

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 23:04:04 EDT 2019

Hactoberfest is a month away.  That's github's event that awards some swag
like tshirts and stickers in exchange for pull requests to open source
repos.  Last year to get your swag you had to submit 4 PR's.
We've got a month, so maybe now would be a good time to develop a list of
LC repos that deserve our time, changes/additions/features we want to
implement, and get a bunch of people into the swing of contributing to
these LC projects.
We also need to help the people who have never done this help themselves.