Maintenance forever?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 29 12:41:17 EDT 2019

Well to be fair, you can always go back to your sent mail folder and resend. I reiterate that if the SMTP relay you use cannot contact another server, it will typically attempt to resend for a period of time. If it fails, your SMTP server *may* alert you to the fact, depending on how it's configured. Most SMTP relays will send you an email that what you sent was undeliverable. I do not understand what people mean by, "the List Server ate the emails". If it's inaccessible, that of course cannot happen.

Bob S