another list test

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Aug 27 11:32:08 EDT 2019

Sometimes a local DNS cache, like on the workstation and even in a local DNS server, will not have flushed. Often DNS records are cached for several days. There are commands of course to flush the workstation cache. On Windows it's ipconfig /flushdns. On a Windows server you have to go into DNS Management to flush the cache.

Bob S