Datagrid2 Form view slow down.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Aug 22 10:35:03 EDT 2019

I think it was this part:

Faster DataGrid Performance
The number one feature we get asked for is to improve performance of
complex DataGrids on mobile. We will improve performance in two ways.
First, we will rework the DataGrid code to be more efficient in the way
that it creates, removes and caches objects.

The datagrid performance is for Mobile, not all platforms.

BTW do I have to invoke DG2 when creating one? Or all DGs now v2?

Bob S