How do you handle different screen resolutions in mobile apps

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Tue Aug 20 14:22:25 EDT 2019

Yes indeed Richard, your are totally right.

Reading your message, i thought  it while reading your sentences.

Just like making the browser window smaller you can see a website which
uses bootstrap react on the size, so you can mimic a tablet or phone.

We can do indeed the same with our stack window like you say. And
perhaps just a few most used sizes is enough and a lot of sold phones
are around 5 inches these days.

Gonna have some more play with it.

Thanks.