9.5.0 crash to desktop

axwald axwald at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 04:40:46 EDT 2019

Hi.

Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote
> LOL. That's an utterly bizarre workflow, but I'm glad it works.
> I'm filing that away somewhere if I ever have to record the screen on
> Windows.

That's actually the most nasty method I ever read of. You may as well:
1. Press "Print" on your keyboard, open your favorite imagining program, and
"paste".
2. On a up-to-date Windows, Go "Start", choose "Snip & Sketch" in the
alphabetical program list, and use this for a custom size screenshot.
(On older versions there's a "Snipping Tool" ...)
3. Go to the  MS store
<https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/search/shop/apps?q=screenshot&devicetype=pc&Price=0>
and choose one among the many free screenshot tools ;-)

Have fun! (axwald @ forums.livecode.com)

-----
• Livecode programming until the cat hits the fan •