is it possible to readfromfile line x to y

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sat Aug 10 14:43:00 EDT 2019

thank you both..... the offset is what i was looking for, this way I can
read just a few lines at a time

I also must read them in sequence so I do have to use the line counter
sequentially.

There are probably many reasons why it hands the way i was doing it.

Thankfully I only have to do this one time to parse out the single unicode
character from each line. So 99% of the characters on each line are getting
dropped.

Thanks again

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 2:06 PM Dar Scott Consulting via use-livecode <