Making "read from file" less blocky.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Aug 4 13:20:50 EDT 2019

Oh, that's a bit worrying .... I'm just starting a project that will use
httpd, and it might in the medium term need to receive large data sets.

But for now, similar to this case of yours for "serving" files, it only
needs to send large data sets, and I have tested that pretty thoroughly
already so I'm comfortable it'll do that just fine.

Alex.