Polyglot and CodeRunner

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Aug 2 10:45:00 EDT 2019

i only use PHP now, but mainly to communicate with server/DB and ideal
payments

I started with Kotlin a week ago, a few online lessons for beginners.
Because Kotlin is a java derative, runs multiplatform and natively on
Android. And they say is easy to learn...well i already saw it's not so
easy as Livecode, but just starting. Maybe it can be combined, don't know.