Challenge: who can background this shell command?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Aug 1 10:53:14 EDT 2019

Aaah, it seems the server has absorbed the greater character.

command > filename	redirects the stdout to a file, so any output from the command will be redirected to the file
2 > &1           	redirects stderr to stdout, which in my case is redirected to file hubbabubba.txt

the traling &          		puts the command in the background

Please excuse my multiple postings.