Why do I have the business package?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Apr 28 15:19:42 EDT 2019

The commercial licenses have many additional features. It´s up to you to decide if you need one/some or any of those additional features or not and if it´s worth to pay the subscription fee.
You´ll find a comparison chart of all licenses types here  https://livecode.com/products/livecode-platform/pricing/

Regards,
Matthias