Livecloud Bundle Offer

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Apr 28 13:33:23 EDT 2019

Kevin,

while I absolutely understand and agree with your email, there is an
ambiguity in this bundle offer which I think should be cleared up (esp.
since this is an offer available on the website to everyone, not one
emailed to a targeted group).

Since it has had so much interest on the uselist - could someone from
Livecode Ltd please give an unambiguous answer here on the list.
Does this bundle (Livecloud Introductory Bundle) include a permanent
license to 9.0.3 or to 9.0 x ?

Many thanks,

Alex.