Why do I have the business package?

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 12:16:30 EDT 2019

In all seriousness, what does it actually do for us?

I have a perpetual indy license, and my business license is up for renewal on Thursday.

I *think* it’s supposed to handle some kind of revision control or repository, but I’ve never gotten around to *anything* with it.

Currently, my revision control is by stacks (which I’ll actually be talking about and sharing at the conference).

Does it really doppelgänger’s anything other than support the mothership?