Seeking philosophical guidance on library interface design

Quentin Long cubist at aol.com
Thu Apr 25 19:27:13 EDT 2019

Hmmm… Seems like this library is intended for a summat limited subset of graph-styles. There are pie charts, radar charts, etc ad nauseum, and it's not clear to me how this library caan cope with any of those "non-standard" types of graph. As well, it's unclear to me how this library will deal with funky axis-styles (logarithmic?).

Am *not* suggesting that the library must, or even should, be able to handle *every* graph-style that might conceivably be thrown at it—that way lies madness. Just thinking that it might be good to include, in the documentation, a prominent, clear statement of What This Library Can And Cannot Do, to manage user expectations.

"Bewitched" + "Charlie's Angels" - Charlie = "At Arm's Length"

Read the webcomic at [ http://www.atarmslength.net ]!

If you like "At Arm's Length", support it at [ http://www.patreon.com/DarkwingDude ].