Open Printing to PDF

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Mon Apr 22 20:10:12 EDT 2019

Hello Camm,
Are they all printing the same text?  If I recall correctly, Open Printing to PDF is where the fail occurs when certain Unicode characters are encountered. Emojis are one example where characters will render in a field but not print to a PDF.
Hmmm... I wasn’t able to turn up a bug report number but I’m pretty confident that the problem exists

--
Scott Morrow