button ICON

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 22 12:59:07 EDT 2019

As an added technique, if you have a single folder containing all your images, and your buttons already point to the image file for reference, you can "skin" your applications by simply swapping out the image folder with a different set of images with the same names, then reloading your stack.

Bob S