setting file created date in livecode from script

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 15 12:45:44 EDT 2019

And as always my disclaimer for NextCloud: Once you begin syncing your local files to a NextCloud server, the server BECOMES THE MASTER! Unsyncing a particular subfolder in the future has the particularly henious effect of DELETING YOUR LOCAL FOLDER! Turning sync back on for that folder will restore it (assuming you have not burned the NextCloud device in a holy ritual as the invention of hellish forces beyond your control, before doing so.)

Many complaints about it, some workarounds which involve editing some config file or other in an SSL terminal session, which by the way is turned off by default and you have to go find out how to turn it on, which as I recall means installing some new modules or other.

That being said, as long as you are aware of these limitations and plan which specific folders you want to backup beforehand, (and by the way don't have any large files like VM's that change regularly in any of those folders because it takes an inordinate of time to do so) you should be fine.

Bob S