setting file created date in livecode from script

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Mon Apr 15 01:15:34 EDT 2019

"1. How does changing the date affect their space quota?"
The unwanted photo file uploads affected MY space quota on the free
account, they fill it up, and then they tell you you are near the  'limit'
and must buy more space.
When I got my files back, they were altered.  It's just dishonest and
disingenuous.

of course I'm looking for something else but I'd rather not be doing time
consuming configuring. I have better things to do.
--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:02 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <