Panel/Form Widget

Dalton Calford dalton.calford at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 15:47:22 EDT 2019

I was about to explain using screen shots, flow diagrams etc., but, then I
thought this may not be the best place to be discussing this.

If you think this is as good a list as any, I can proceed, but, I will have
to do so later this evening as I am about to start a MOP.

best regards

Dalton

On Thu, 11 Apr 2019 at 15:44, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <