Re: Upcoming MacOS 14.5 with software “notarization” requirements

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 10 14:05:37 EDT 2019

I agree it's going to be an extra step. My hope is that once LC figures out
how to secure their own IDE they can integrate that into the build process
somehow. Maybe there could be an option after the standalone is made to
submit it to Apple for notarization. That would be great.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 10, 2019 12:36:30 PM Richmond via use-livecode