Browser selections

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Wed Apr 10 13:44:22 EDT 2019

Jacque,

what i do is echo only a single line as a webpage. The php file is only
called by the API, because i send it with the data to the api as a
return address.

There is no hilited text.

Before this php file would contain the URL scheme and reopen the app to
continue where it was, but now i do this:

in the php file:

<?php
echo"return to mysuperdeluxeapp"
/* in stead of --> header ("Location:mysuperdeluxeapp://"); */
?>

then in LC in widget script i do:

*on*browserDocumentLoadComplete pUrl

*local*tT

*put*thehtmlTextofwidget"awesomebrowser"intotT

*repeat* for5times

*if* tT contains"return to mysuperdeluxeapp"*then*

*set*theurlofwidget"awesomebrowser"toempty

*go*tocard"letsgoon"

*exit* *repeat*

*end* *if*

*end* *repeat*