Container for Multi-Media Narravites; SMIL Revisited

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Apr 10 10:03:09 EDT 2019

No it was meant to "inspire" brain storming on list.

But I don't think that it will because: People are more involved with "enterprise backend"  or "widgets" to content format, but give little thought to high level tools for a team that is developing content "itself"

BR

 Andre Garzia wrote:

    Swami,

    I think this was probably a message that was made for me and not for the
    list :-)

    I will get back to you on this soon.

    om om

    andre