Notarizing applications for macOS

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 10 06:15:52 EDT 2019

On 09/04/2019 16:47, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 4/9/19 4:04 AM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode wrote:
>> Hey friends,
>>
>> This info just passed through my inbox:
>> https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/notarizing_your_app_before_distribution?language=objc
>

> https://nicolas.perriault.net/code/2016/from-osx-to-ubuntu/
>
> ...just sayin...

Just came back to macOS after some years with Windows. To be honest,
macOS is worse than I remember. Heck, what Apple is doing?!

Unfortunately can't migrate to Linux at the moment. If I was in the
position to choose, I wish I could migrate to a BSD but that would
involve me porting LC to BSD and I don't have infinite time or the
required skills.