LC Server on OSX Mojave - Local host & sites

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Wed Apr 3 13:12:39 EDT 2019

Rick - thanks for sharing. That all sounds extremely frustrating and I was hoping to avoid opening the SSL can-of-worms for a desktop-based MALM (Mac-Apache-LiveCode-Maria) dev server installation!

JJS - I’m just trying to recover the old Mac Sites web server functionality in Mojave to get back my desktop web-dev playground - but it’s failing before I get to testing LC Server.

I have followed (pre-Mojave) online setup advice regarding httpd.conf, httpd-user.conf and keith.conf files that should recover this service and apachectl configtest passes OK, but I’m getting permission errors at any page URLs for http://localhost/keith/Sites and below.

Best,
Keith