Property Palette

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Apr 2 13:26:26 EDT 2019

Rant warning.....

This bug has been costing me time every #$%#$% ing day for over a year.

Its presence is somehow indicative that no one at livecode is using
livecode to produce anything otherwise they would be driven crazy by this
bug like I have been.   There has never been a bug more infuriating than
this one.

rant over.

I've been assuming this is reported and that everyone who uses livecode 9
sees it.... maybe i should double check that.

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 1:05 PM Richmond via use-livecode <