mousemove doesn't recognize "shiftkey is down", but only under Windows

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Sat Sep 29 23:15:34 EDT 2018

I just wanted to mention that the problem detecting the shift-key being
down seems to be entirely an issue with Parallels. My test, running under
Windows 10 on a real PC had no trouble with my code that was looking for
the shift-key being down. I'm glad to see this problem wasn't within
LiveCode. There are so many layers where something can go wrong, it can be
a challenge identifying exactly where the problem is happening. It must be
a pretty specific issue with Parallels that only manifests by ignoring the
shift key.

--
Regards,

Howard Bornstein