Stacks whose names start with "rev"

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 14:29:11 EDT 2018

It's self-serving except for the fact that I give it away for free, but
Navigator solves problems like this for breakfast. It has no problems
dealing with "rev" stacks -- it has to, since otherwise I'd have to resort
to the IDE to develop Navigator ;-)

The only limitations I know of that Navigator doesn't much solve are the
fact that "rev" stacks don't throw errors (this has cost me much pain and
suffering) and Navigator doesn't distinguish between IDE "rev" stacks and
non-IDE "rev" stacks, so enabling access to "rev" in Navigator exposes the
IDE (including all of Navigator's files). I had thought about making that
access more granular, but until now that would have seemed to be only for
me. I'll think about it and let you know what I come up with. But in
the meantime, what Navigator provides right now works for me, and would (I
think) help you too.

gc

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 12:09 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <