[ANN] animationEngine is free now

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Sep 28 18:01:44 EDT 2018

John M..... thanks for the in-depth explanation, really helps to put it in
those terms.  I understand.

Richard, its the whole Toolbox issue with needing a custom CEF build to
enable video sites to work correctly.  I think I will launch the community
version first and then figure it out from there.  i just didn't want to
make a move and then have to face palm myself later because i was an eager
beaver.  I'm going through the GPL license line by line at the
moment....its tons of fun.

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 5:30 PM Jim Lambert via use-livecode <