App Dead on iOS 12

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 28 13:22:54 EDT 2018

fonts are rendered differently in 9 than in 8.  Character sizes are
different, which means that area sizes have to change.  We have had some
cases where icon fonts no longer render properly at all, and we've had to
fiddle to fix them.  The only issue with barcode font rendering that we've
seen is that we have to resize the areas.  What have you been seeing with
barcodes?

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 10:36 AM Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <