Stacks whose names start with "rev"

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 05:53:04 EDT 2018

Hi Mark,

Couldn't agree more.

I name my stacks stkName, stkOthernMe cards are crdName etc  fields used
for lists are lstName - Got used to that using foxpro.
One way out of this is without having to rewrite everything, is rename the
stacks with stkRev (for instance) and wherever there is a display of the
name needed instead of "display" "StkName"
it displays FixName("stkName") where fixname returns the stack name without
the "stk" prefix

Lagi

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 at 00:13, Mark Wieder via use-livecode <