Script Editor Unusable on Windows

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Sep 26 14:00:00 EDT 2018

I´ve seen this line number weirdness, too, but not just with 9.0.1. I´ve seen this in all LC 9 if i remember right. But now slowness.
Here it happens when debug mode is on and  breakpoints are set or if the script execution aborts due to an error, like Ralph wrote.
Closing and reopening the SE solves this.

Matthias