(browser) focus hocus pocus broke us

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sun Sep 23 23:14:49 EDT 2018

Hi Mike

This is actually a problem for all widgets with native layers. There’s also the additional complexity with the browser widget that some pages when you open them they have javascript that focuses in on something.

I have a PR that makes `the focusedObject` and `focus on nothing | object` work for all platforms but Linux.  I got completely stuck trying to come up with a solution for Linux to the point where I’m living in hope that someone answers this question on stackoverflow https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50092874/how-to-detect-focus-on-gtksocket <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50092874/how-to-detect-focus-on-gtksocket>

So the PR is in limbo unfortunately…

Cheers

Monte