(browser) focus hocus pocus broke us

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sun Sep 23 09:14:28 EDT 2018

One additional note, Panos suggested that browserDocumentLoadFailed might
be firing.
Surprise it is, but the error is
"plug-in handled load"
but firing a "focus on nothing" inside that event doesn't help, either.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018 at 7:31 AM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> How do we take focus away from the browser widget?
>
> I am loading PDF's into the browser widget.  At that point, all key
> presses get eaten up by the widget (e.g. arrows make the widget scroll),
> even if a field has the insertion point.
> Scripting the widget to intercept those events doesn't work.
> "focus on nothing" doesn't take the focus away.
> "click at the loc of" doesn't do it.
> the browser document load events don't seem to fire for PDF's
>
> Sugestions, please.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."