Mobile write to text file woes

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat Sep 22 08:04:33 EDT 2018

On the pretense of increased security, more and more OSes are
incorporating various levels of Sandboxing. Eventually it seems, you
will only be able to write to the users Documents folder and no where else.

I'd don't know what OS and version you are on, but I am not surprised
you can not write, without admin permissions, to the Program files (Win)
or Applications (OSX) folders.