When is suspendStack sent?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 20 17:24:32 EDT 2018

Yes it's in the stack script. It works the first time, and subsequent times it does not fire, even when I click back on the stack and away from it again. I think the stack I clicked on to go away from it is somehow getting the suspendStack message instead of the stack that is *actually* suspending. I'll have to test later.

Bob S