Creating Array - Auto Numeric

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Sep 19 21:39:39 EDT 2018

It my case it was "ignorance about arrays" that may my head hurt.

It would nice if the dictionary's "associations" include every keyword
related.

For example, search on array"

One find zero reference to

extents

But I found them the user guide
1) Chapter on Arrays
2) Section on Processing Text and Data
    -- using arrays we can find out about:

combine
intersects
add
delete variable
divide
keys
element
matrix multiply
split
sum
tranpose
union

to keep it simple those could "Related" under

Associative Array.

( If there lesson on how to contribute to the dictionary?)

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!
Brahmanathaswami

Get the SivaSiva app, it's free: