Navigator 6.3 alpha 1 is out -- major awesomeness!

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Sep 18 16:52:44 EDT 2018

hey geoff..i came on here to find the latest version of the navigator since
i had just upgraded to the 901 stable.  great timing.

I'm working on undoing old habits and making new ones around your navigator
tool.

excited to do less clicking, cheers

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 4:26 PM Geoff Canyon via use-livecode <