Creating Array - Auto Numeric

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Sep 18 13:14:39 EDT 2018

You can not put the incrementing numeric key inside an associative array the way you want. The key of any array must be unique, and you can not have several instances of a key in an array. Think of the keys of the array it as the primary keys of a database table. It serves as a unique identifier.

Best regards
Tore Nilsen