App Dead on iOS 12

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 18 06:50:18 EDT 2018

Well - I can't send the stack I am having problems with unfortunately but I did just create a new stack with only a single card containing a single text field - assigned it the same app id and profile that I use on the 'real' one, and 'tested' it onto my iPad. It immediately crashed when launched on the iPad (splash image displayed very briefly).

On a brighter note - I did manage to get the app icon to display if I made it 144x144 instead to 152x152.

Terry...

LC version 9.0.1, build 15103, Xcode 9.4.1, OSX 10.13.5

    If you could also give us the result of `put the version && the buildNumber` that would be helpful.