SVG to image

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Sep 16 13:24:37 EDT 2018

There is a problem with transparency in the result of
drawingSVGcompile that my "cropIt" should remove:

While an importer via javaScript (SVGHandles89 uses javaScript)
removes the transparency from the data, it does it not with the
result of drawingSVGcompile probably it doesn't use numToByte(0)
for transparency?

*** So just leave out the cropIt, the result is the same (and of
course much faster). But you have a lot of transparency in there
as long as we don't know the bounding box. ***

Perhaps drawing SVG compile could put this info into the result?