Internet Date Service test

Stephen Barncard stephen at barncard.com
Fri Sep 14 23:06:09 EDT 2018

I'd rather use a time server that a lot of people use and is maintained. A
private web server's clock depends on ...x for reference?

"Google Public NTP serves leap-smeared time
<https://developers.google.com/time/smear>. We use this technology to
smoothly handle leap seconds with no disruptive events.

We implemented Google Public NTP with our load balancers
<https://cloud.google.com/load-balancing/> and our fleet of atomic clocks
in data centers around the world.

   - Configure your network settings to use time.google.com as your NTP
   server."

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 7:55 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <