Calendar widget again...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 14 14:43:03 EDT 2018

I took BN's calendar some time ago and created a date range "widget" (not a real widget) where clicking on a start date in the start calendar set the end date in the end calendar to the next day, and prevented you from picking an end date earlier than the start date or start later than the end. I'll dig that up sometime and post it.

Bob S