LiveCode 6.7.11 and OSX Mojave

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Sep 13 12:02:34 EDT 2018

Marty,

Thank you!

I read today that Mojave will still support 32 bit apps (with the
current High Sierra warning message), so it sounds like I'll be okay
until the next OSX after Mohave and I should have migrated by them. I
already know somethings don't work. Print to PDF fails in High Sierra
under 6.7.11 (okay in Sierra and below), so I expect that to fail in
Mojave as well. Print to PDF works fine under LC9 under High Sierra, so
another reason for me to get to 9. We just couldn't make it by the 24th,
so I am glad it look like we have a little breathing room.