LiveCode 6.7.11 and OSX Mojave

Knapp Martin martyknappster at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:50:46 EDT 2018

Hi Paul,
I have two apps built in LC 6.6.5 and in very *brief* testing they both seem to work fine with the latest Mojave beta.

I have been feverishly working on one of them trying to get it ready for Mojave in case they remove 32 bit capability but LC 9 has a couple of glitches for me - the drag and drop issue, where after a drag and drop the stack acts like there’s a sheet of glass over the top and won’t respond to mouse clicks until you remove the cursor from the rect of the stack and back in. I have filed a bug report 21474.

I’ve also had a few crashes in LC 9 when printing. Bug report also filed # 21473 on August 8th. That one is stressing me out since a key function of my app is printing.

I have not tried using LC itself on Mojave though.

Marty