Project Browser - refresh button still not available

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:58:10 EDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:38 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <

> Ha! The PB is a maintenance nightmare... you're looking at 12 mainstacks
> plus a behavior stack or two, and some seemingly random stuff thrown in
> for good measure... still haven't figured out what the "Clap.mp3"
> audioclip is for.

Sometimes Navigator is no maintenance picnic either ;-)

I was going to say that Navigator doesn't update like this because the
stacks are in a menu rather than the list, but then I remembered the stack
list view, so that shows what I know. There is an Update List Now command
in the Actions menu, but I just checked, and any update to the selection in
LiveCode causes the list to refresh automatically. So if you create a new
stack, it won't show up immediately, but as soon as you drag a control into
it (or anything else like that) the list will update then.

So, yay!

gc