Livecode's CEF Builds

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Sep 9 21:44:57 EDT 2018

Hi Monte,

I was hoping that was the case, but I figured luck would have it i would
need to build LC. Good to hear.

The truth is I am not really sure how these fine details work..I definitely
need clarity.

We had to make a pivot with our products .... the sequence.....so we have 2
on the go. one of my projects is GPL for sure.... but the most recent one,
I am not sure yet.  Leaning that way though.

My inquiry has to do with this project
https://www.makeshyft.com/timesavers-toolbox/  I would like the browser
array feature to be able to work on all video sites...or at least most.

There is a revenue model even though the codebase might go GPL3.

Thanks for chiming in on this.

I sent an email to the people in charge of this and i guess they will write
me back. We'll see where all this goes, but i feel the product can
definitely withstand this limitation for the time being.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 6:35 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <