Livecode's CEF Builds

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Sep 9 14:02:03 EDT 2018

If I do that ..... I then have to make my own build of CEF, My own build of
Livecode, and then build my standalones?  What could go wrong?....LOL  ....
Is that my only option? I may have to seriously consider doing whatever it
takes.

Thanks for the confirmation.

On Sun, Sep 9, 2018 at 1:36 PM Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <