ANN: LC Documentation Cache Cleaner

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Sep 7 12:12:37 EDT 2018

On 09/06/2018 11:14 PM, James At The Hale via use-livecode wrote:
> Richard asks re the new extension store..
>> When?
>
> Well its initial offering is already here, see Jacque’s posts.
>
> As for when it will offer what was promised...probably sometime after Infinite Livecode has delivered the components and examples it promised or after DataGrid 2 is complete and delivered.
>
> Not holding my breathe.

Yeah.
See my post about the hard crash.

I do see a 'store' of sorts on the website
(https://livecode.com/extensions/) is that what you're referring to?
That seems to be just a place to sell things. There's no apparent way to
upload extensions and no similar link on the livecode.org site. No hint
of community involvement.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com