3WDevolution question

William Prothero waprothero at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 11:37:02 EDT 2018

Richard,
Thanks for looking into this. My problem came when the Devo palette wouldn’t move to the left, even if the IDE tools palette was closed. But, it’s easy to fix by just moving the IDE Tools palette to the right until it lets me move the Devo palette to the left, then it no longer snaps right.

No worries, it’s just an idiosyncrasy that’s easily dealt with.
Best,
Bill