ANN: LC Documentation Cache Cleaner

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 6 06:12:53 EDT 2018

James At The Hale wrote:
 > Richard wrote of a repository but isn’t this what the new extension
 > store is supposed to provide?

I haven't seen an announcement of a new extension store, but if it
includes widgets, libraries, externals, scripts, and stack files and is
searchable by type, license, and price, for everything we share in our
community, both commercial and no charge, and both proprietary and open
source, then yes, that would be what we need.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems